- Accepts Etsy gift cards
"Floral Composition" (FRANCE) - 100 x 100 cm
French artist born in Toulon in 1977...
"If our time favours entertainment over reflection, my painting tries to be both.
Self-taught, I work intuitively and impulsively. My influence has its origin in Street art culture, then, I gradually moved towards Cubism and naïve art.
Always driven by a desire for expression, my work with felts and acrylic paint lends itself to all media.
My raw line brings out with lightness a psychedelic universe that proposes, like a labyrinth, an observation on our time and the human condition"
- Night of the Arts, Night Market, Nuit Blanche, hyeres the palm trees
- A Merchant, an Artist, Biron Market,Porte de Clignancourt, Paris
- Art Cycle, Galerie de l'Europe, Rue de Seine, Paris
- At Josephine,Rue des Arts Place de l'equent
- So Funny Espace St-Nazaire, Sanary on the sea
- Suspended Art Reproduction in Open Skies August 2020, Sanary on the sea
- Lisa Gallery, Arts District, Stone Street Semard May to Dec 2017,
- Toulon SMAC, Contemporary Art Supermarket Place Vetel, Arts District Oct. 2016, Toulon
- Square of Artists Forecourt of the Town Hall "Life is a Fruit"
- Art Center on 13bis July 2016, April to May 2015, La Seyne-sur-Mer
Avenue Daumesnil, March to Dec 2015, Paris
- SMAC, Contemporary Art Supermarket Place Vetel, Arts District, Oct 2014,
- Toulon Gallery Noid, Original one color Dec 2013,Toulon
- Galerie Saint Louis, Place du Globe, Sept. 2013,Toulon
- SMAC, Supermarket of Contemporary Art Centre the Comini of Revest, Oct. 2011,2012, 2013, Toulon Parc Voltaire,
- Outremont June 2010, Montreal QC CA St. Catherine Street
- Montreal International Festival In Art (FIMA) August 2010, Montreal QC CA